Cookie Img Back to top
   Call Me Free Send SMS Send Inquiry
Home » Products » Stemless Red Chilli » Stemless Red Chilli

Stemless Red Chilli

Stemless Red Chilli
Stemless Red Chilli
Send Inquiry
Product Code : 01
Product Description
Dry Red Chilli is used in the preparation of different types of dishes. India is the largest producer and consumer of the Red Chilli. 70% of the produced chilli is consumed domestically, and the rest 30% is exported. We have procured the red chilli from the well-developed farms, therefore, it is high in quality and strong in flavor. The offered red chilli is used to add bitterness to the dishes. We have made available a pure quality Dry Red Chilli for our customers, who can avail the product from us at the cost-effective price. 

PLOW EXPORTS & IMPORTS PRIVATE LIMITED
X


PLOW EXPORTS & IMPORTS PRIVATE LIMITED
D.no 48-11/8-19, Currency Nagar, Vijayawada - 520008, Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone :+918061881745
Mr Katuri Vijay Kiran (Director)
Mobile :+918061881745
Mr. Nalajala Sateesh Kumar (Director)
Mobile :+918061881745
Trust Stamp
Product Showcase
   Call Me Free Send SMS Send Inquiry